Ableton Live 10 Standard Edition (Digital Download)
Out of stock
Upon purchase, you will receive the Ableton Live 10 Standard Code Download Registration PDF from our sales team!
*If you encounter any issues with this process, please contact our sales department at email@example.com
Ableton Live has long been the favourite music production software of producers and DJs because of the way it combines MIDI editing and arrangement with audio clips. Its Audio Warp functions, for example, are the sonic equivalent of Play-Doh, re-timing and pitching recordings with a dexterity that other recording software has yet to match. Its Session View dispenses with the conventional timeline approach to arrangement, chopping recordings into loops and recombining them on the fly. This also makes Ableton Live a phenomenal performance tool, allowing musicians to take to the stage with a finished mix that they can then rearrange and alter.
- Powerful DAW designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- Includes 1800 sounds (10GB ), unlimited tracks and scenes, 5 software instruments, 42 effects, and 16 content Packs - Mac/PC VST, AU
- Arrangement View provides a nonlinear approach to music creation via groove/loop/riff arrangement
- Session View provides quick and intuitive composition plus flexible performance and improvisation options
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo lets you freely create
- Powerful MIDI sequencing lets you take control of software and hardware instruments
- Convert audio to MIDI to use with virtual instruments and more
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching provides extensive flexibility with audio files
- Get creative with unlimited Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Includes a comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- VST and Audio Unit support lets you use all of your favorite plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Mix, match, and add effects without ever stopping the music
- Powerful creative and performing environment for DJs and mash-up artists
- Group tracks for better organization and simpler automation
- Time signature changes allows you greater flexibility when scoring to video
- Multiple automation lanes makes setting up intensely dynamic mixes easy
- Track Freeze lets you free up your computer's resources without stripping down your mix
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation minimizes phase issues and tightens up your mix
- Instantly map MIDI control to nearly any parameter for a fully customized control environment
- MIDI output and MIDI Clock/sync let you create deeply complex rigs combining hardware and software seamlessly
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Includes built-in step-by-step tutorials
- ReWire support provides easy integration with Propellerhead's Reason and other software
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Software Type - DAW
- Platform - Mac, PC
- Bit Depth - 64-bit
- Format - Standalone, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 11GB disk space
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Intel / AMD Multi-core Processor, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 11GB disk space
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
What comes with the download version?
- A Live 10 Standard Edition installer to download from Your Account.
- A PDF manual included with your installer.
- The same included sounds as the boxed version available for download from Your Packs.