Out of stock
The only mic that Taylor Swift uses on ALL her studio vocals!
Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950’s & 1960’s…but at a fraction of their cost!
The rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CV-12 as a primary vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Classic Tube Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz /- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply and cables
- Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
- High-Pass: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: 10dB Switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim/Metallic Cabernet Red Body