Universal Audio Arrow (Thunderbolt 3)
Out of stock
"In use, the Arrow lived up to all of my expectations. The Unison mic preamps are definitely more detailed and versatile than your typical mobile interface has access to. The software is incredibly efficient and has been refined over a number of years and versions. The physical build is compact, yet sturdy. I’m a huge fan of what the Arrow has brought to the table, and I’m interested to see where UA goes with this. Once again, UA has not only entered a market, but helped to define it at the same time. The Arrow is a fantastic audio interface and hopefully the start of something truly great." - Matt Vanacoro, Ask.Audio
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting
Now You Can
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall, Fender, and more using Unison technology
- Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
- Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after preamps. These include the bundled 610-B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, as well as guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviours.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Arrow’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Arrow’s Console software, and it physically reconfigures Arrow’s impedance — so you can tap into the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Arrow is the only "clutter-free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176LN Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Compressor (Legacy)