Universal Audio Apollo X
Next-Generation Rackmount Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces with Classic Analog Sound
Universal Audio’s new flagship Thunderbolt 3 audio interfaces, featuring elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, new HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Unison mic preamps, +24dBu operation, Surround Sound, and more. All in a sleek, expandable Thunderbolt 3 package for Mac and PC (Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter)
Universal Audio Arrow
Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a free suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
- Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs, plus 1 instrument input and a stereo headphone output
- Amazing sounding next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
- UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
- Pristine Preamps with Unison technology provides spot-on emulations of classic preamps
- Includes 14 Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
- Thunderbolt 3 gives you ultra-low latency and huge bandwidth for higher sample rates and track counts
- Compact all metal, bus-powered design makes it perfect for mobile recording and even performing live
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII
Next-Generation Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces with Classic Analog Sound
An improvement on perfection. A scaled-down alternative to Universal Audio’s flagship Apollo 8 and 16. The original Apollo Twin has been giving ‘the rest of us’ access to those mythical Unison preamps, first-class I/O and swanky award-winning UAD plugins for a few years now. The new Apollo Twin MkII is essentially more of the same, but with improvements to an already perfect audio interface if you ask us, not to mention the many Grammy Award wining artists and industry magazines that have already spoken. The Apollo Twin MK2 is the perfect centerpiece to your studio. Whether you’re just getting into the Apollo ecosystem or looking to expand your chain of devices, the Apollo Twin MK2 is an excellent choice.
- 10x6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface for Mac or Windows systems
- World class sound quality for superior recordings – as heard on many hit records
- Breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in your recordings.
- UAD Realtime Processing for authentic analog tones
- 2 Unison-enabled Mic Preamps for tracking through emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more
- Front-Panel Hi-Z Input
- Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle
- Aluminum Construction
Improve your workflow by controlling every Major DAW in the market including StudioOne, ProTools, Ableton and Logic. Control over 70 Softube & Universal Audio UAD2 plug-ins. Get the classic SSL Crunch straight out of the box.
Touch and Experience the Gear
Get hands on with our selection of the best gear available in a controlled, studio-like environment.
Meet With A Passionate Product Specialist
Our sales staff are on hand to answer all of your questions. Whether you’re picking up your next microphone, an audio interface or planning a new studio from the ground up, we can help.